Under the supervision of the Web Content Manager, this position oversees web content strategy, publishing, and general digital support for Moody Radio.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
- Responsible for keeping content up-to-date and optimized across MoodyRadio.org and various sub-sites with the goal of increasing our website engagement and listenership
- In collaboration with the Radio Marketing team, local station staff, and underwriting team; quickly and accurately create and optimize landing pages using our content management system to support promotions and launch of new shows/programs
- Serve as first point of contact for Moody Radio’s various stations:
- Complete content update requests
- Train, mentor, and coach content editing, standards, and best practices
- Provide content and basic technical support
- Review and monitor our sites’ UX and content on an ongoing basis with the goal of identifying ways to improve and/or modify site functionality to better serve our listeners
- Act as a liaison and website point person between Moody Radio leadership and the MSC Digital Marketing team
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry developments and generate new ideas to draw listener’s attention
- Maintain strong relationships with Moody Radio leadership and partners
- Utilize analytics tools/tracking to better understand user behavior and identify bottle necks in order to improve our web experience
- Other duties as assigned
- Possess a bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, or a related field
- Experience publishing content in a web content management system
- Experience writing copy for websites
- Technical aptitude including familiarity with Microsoft Office & SharePoint
- Familiarity with web browsers including Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Apple Safari.
- Outstanding interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to be organized in a fast paced environment
- High level of attention to detail
- Able to work in the US legally, without sponsorship
- Experience in the EPiServer Content Management System
- Experience utilizing content strategy methods (content audits, SEO, user research, web analytics) to connect business goals with web content tactics
- Understanding of website best practices and trends, UX, SEO, and other website-related topics
- Knowledge and practice of AP Style
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and photocopiers. This position also routinely uses software including Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, and HTML/text editors.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
The employee is occasionally required to sit, stand, and walk. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
This is a full-time position: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
No travel is expected for this position
Moody Bible Institute is a Christ-centered, multicultural community that values and seeks faculty and staff who are committed to diversity, work effectively with diverse populations, and engage others in ways that honor our rich cultural mosaic and biblical foundation. Candidates must align with MBI’s Christian identity. Employees are expected to sign a Statement of Faith and adhere to the Community Standards.
We comply with all applicable laws pertaining to nondiscrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, and any other applicable legally protected category. As a religious institution, we have the right to, and do, require that employees hold beliefs consistent with our Doctrinal Statement and conduct themselves in a manner consistent with our religious beliefs, including as explained in our Community Standards.
To review you fairly, please remove birthdates and graduation dates from your resume.
Chicago, IL, United States