Why work with LifeWay?
LifeWay is one of the world’s largest providers of Christian resources, and we are expanding our global footprint having recently incorporated in India and Mexico. As one of 2019 Forbes Best Midsize Employers, our headquarters team leads, produces, and delivers biblical solutions to fulfill the mission and vision of LifeWay's ministry.
The UX/UI Designer is responsible for the ongoing custom development of compelling and intuitive user experiences and designs for assigned digital software solutions, mobile applications, and websites. The designer will bring solid opinions, talent and skills while adhering to branding standards in helping to foster a collaborative, creative environment.
- Project UX and Interface Design: Transforms business requirements, interprets customer feedback, and incorporates research to turn a creative vision into tangible assets that provide the desired outcome to the business owners within established project deadlines. Creates and provides detailed low and high-resolution wireframes, user flows, story boards, prototypes, and a wide range of UX assets and deliverables while incorporating best practices and branding.
- Front-end Web Development: Create and develop front-end web components and code for use within the Project UX and interface guidelines, design. mobile Reviews responsiveness, developer and code general for UX/UI functionality.concerns including but not limited to accessibility requirements, style and branding.
- Collaborates with Information Technology division in support of consumer solutions and internal applications.
- Bachelor's Degree - UX/UI Design, Web Development
- 2+ years of UX / Interaction experience designing consumer facing applications, websites and mobile experiences across digital devices
- 2+ years of experience working in a high-volume, agile product development environment
- Fluency with design tools, most notably Figma, Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign), Invision and/or other UX tools.
- Clear and confident communicator with an affinity for visual storytelling - Advanced
- Strong portfolio showing breadth of UX design and front-end development work - Advanced
Nashville, TN, United States